7′ X 14′ TrampMaster Trampoline with Modified Hedstrom Enclosure
- 7′ X 14′ jumping surface
- Pads are 1” thick cross linked polyethylene, closed cell foam that resists moisture absorption.
- Pads are covered with California prop. 65 compliant 18-oz. vinyl.
- Bungee cord attachments secure pads firmly to the frame and allow the pads to be reversible.
- For safety our standard trampoline pads do not cover the corners. There are no springs in the corners to support the pads, if covered and a jumper steps on that point, the jumper could fall through.
- Corner pads wrap around the corner radius frame piece with easy Velcro attachment for added protection
- TrampMaster’s 8 piece sleeve construction frame makes it easy to transport, assemble, disassemble, and store.
- Frame is constructed of domestic structural grade, 11 & 12 gauge steel tubing.
- Metal gussets are incorporated into side rail v-frame to fill voids.
- Zig-Zag wire (1/4″ round rod) is welded to the frame for easy spring assembly, disassembly, sound frame construction, and greater distribution of wear.
- Black power-coated finish.
Modified Hedstrom Enclosure
- Modified for 4-leg/ 6-pole rectangle trampolines
- Overlapping Entry
- foam prevent pole
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact
- New technologically advanced safety net superior tensile strength.
- Steel poles are galvanized inside & out for corrosion resistance.
- Shock absorbing padded poles flex on impact.